As we approach my daughter's fifth birthday in the week ahead, I have been dealing with swells of emotion. I don't know if I'm ready to be the mother of a five-year-old! Whether I'm ready or not, it is coming. It comes in the midst of the intensity of the MOPS WA conference preparation, parent-teacher interviews, and beginning hand over into a new role. So much on my mind but so many beautiful life moments and gifts to be thankful for.
- Spring sunshine. It is such a mood lifter and has me wanting to clean and sort. Hopefully, I will get the opportunity to do so when the intensity of this season eases.
- Seeing my daughter's excitement building for her birthday. She is so aware of it this year and has her opinions on how she wants to celebrate. As much as preparing a party is so much work, I can't wait to see it come together and see her enjoyment on the day. It is an opportunity to demonstrate how much I love her.
- The Everyday Peace Bible study by Katie Orr. Stress and anxiety have been knocking at the door in this busy time. Digging deep into this concept of peace has been soul-saving. I am fighting for everyday peace through Jesus.
- A 6am sleep in from my daughter! This may not seem like cause for celebration until you know that she is usually awake by 4:30am most mornings. 6am is a very rare occurrence.
- Special family moments celebrating Fathers Day. I am so blessed to have so many great fathers in my life to celebrate.
I love hearing about what you are grateful for in your life through comments or linking up.